Employee Car Parking Register
Reduce the FBT cost of Employee Parking
Most employers assume employees use car parking each day when calculating fringe benefits tax which results in overpayment of tax. LogbookMe automatically tracks and monitors employee car park usage, reporting on whether a fringe benefits tax liability exists.
Our Employee FBT Parking product and process has been approved by the Australian Taxation Office CR2015/2 and has a Patent Pending (AU 2015900649).
- Automated car park usage reporting
- FBT on a day doesn’t apply if:
- Parked less than 4 hours between 7am & 7pm
- Car isn’t driven to employees primary residence
- ATO Class Ruling CR2015/2
- FBT liability parameters applied to trips in register to determine FBT exempt days
- No employee action required
- Significant tax savings opportunity
- Comprehensive automated reporting
- Eliminates admin and paper work